Drowning into the Heavens Drowning into the Heavens

Very nice.

Well-played, clear, and soothing. A very relaxing piece of music. Good job.

MarkySpark responds:

I'm really pleased people like it.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Screams magnificence!

I loved this. Extremely catchy, quick-paced, and smoothly connected...absolutely no flaws at all. I could see it going very well with a fast-paced boss battle, too.

Fifen'ed, favorited, downloaded. Good to see that you're still making audio here. :-D

Pale Ice Pale Ice

Very calming.

I know that saying it 'sounds like ice' may seem strange, but honestly, that's the best description for it that I can give. Its calm echoing gives the sense of loneliness, but it's nowhere near desolation...more like someone is looking out on something beautiful, but somewhat forbidden to see from afar.

This piece is very relaxing, almost trance-y. Good stuff. Keep up the good work.

Benjadaninja- Doom. Benjadaninja- Doom.

Pretty funky.

In a good way, I mean, heh. I liked it. It's got a thumpin' beat and a gritty feel, kinda catchy and dark at the same time. Conjures up images of some bad-ass walking down the street and daring anyone to challenge him. XD

Good stuff. Keep up the good work.

_-=[Corrupting Ruin]=-_ _-=[Corrupting Ruin]=-_

Fucking marvelous!

Your music has an amazing ability to conjure up stories in people's heads, and this track isn't an exception. A very epic piece that, to me, reminds me of a novel I'm writing, where a utopia is shattered into oblivion by a demon of their own making...not formed of malice, but of simple ignorance.

I love the way it starts out peaceful, slowly growing darker and becoming more chaotic before ending on a somber note. This track is my new favorite. Keep up the good work.

Synthetica EP Demo Track Synthetica EP Demo Track

Sounds awesome!

Sounds like y'all got a good deal of variety, and it's all sweet stuff. Good techno stuff, and there's some swell vocals, too. Bravo on a very successful project. :-D

Alchemy FX Alchemy FX

Pretty nice!

It's got a smooth flow, it's catchy, and it's bass-tastic. I'd say that you've got a nice synthesizer if you can make stuff like this with it, heh. Swell job. Keep it up.

_-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_ _-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_

Holy damn!

I was actually exposed to this song in a flash and was amazed by it. Absolutely epic, and knowing that such a masterpiece was produced by a Newgrounders, for Newgrounds, makes me feel all warm and NG-patriotic inside.

There's really little I can say about this piece other than "awesome"; I have no complaints and can't think of any way that you could improve this perfection any further. Fifened, ten'ed, favorited---brilliant.

The Beanstalk The Beanstalk

Beautiful

A very nice piece with lots of variety, ranging from quiet and relaxing to loud and soul-stirring. The complexity of the piece is amazing, and the quality is beautifully clear. Overall, a very epic-feeling, well-made track.

Bravo, and fifened. Keep up the good work.

Green, Piano(NB Remastered) Green, Piano(NB Remastered)

Amazing!

Absolutely beautiful! A nice and catchy jazz song with crystal-clear quality---all one could ever ask for. You and NathanBlack have amazing audio skills, and I hope to hear a lot more from the both of you.

Bravo, and fifened.